About Udyog Aadhar
The main aim behind introducing Udyog Aadhar was to specify the procedural format that business owners had to go through in order to register their business under Micro Small Medium Enterprise (or) MSME.
Before the introduction of Udyog Aadhar, the procedural format is quite Time- consuming process that is used to require lots of paperwork. By registering your MSME you will be able to enjoy numerous benefits.
What is Udyog Aadhar?
The main question that a number of new entrepreneurs have in their mind is what Udyog Aadhar really is, It is nothing but a government registration and that is provided along with a recognition certificate and a unique number in order to certify small/ medium business (or) enterprises, The main aim behind the launch of this facility was to provide the maximum benefits to medium (or) small-scale business (or) industries in India, who are registered in MSME through their Aadhar card number.
Udyog Aadhar Registration process:-
The Registration process of Udyog Aadhar under MSME is quite easy.
- For the Udyog aadhar registration users need to visit the official website of “Udyog Aadhar” Registration page.
- Then fill the details of your personal information like your name and your 12-digit unique Aadhar number,
- Then click on “validate & generate OTP” and then you will receive an OTP on your Aadhar Registered mobile number, Enter the OTP, and after that you have to select “social” category from the options General, SC, ST&OBC.
- After that, you have to fill details about the enterprise/entity.
- Next step is to fill the correspondence details like you have to provide the complete postal address of the company/enterprise /entity including the district, pin code, state, email address & mobile number.
- Next is to fill the carry forward information. In this, you will have to select the date on which your enterprise started its operation from the provided calendar.
- And the next step is to fill the bank details. In this, you have to enter the bank account number along with IFSC code of the concerned branch, where your enterprise’s account is active. If you don’t have the IFSC code, then you can obtain the same on the bank’s website.
- Then next is the classification of your enterprise. In this, you will have to mention that your enterprise from the services (or) Manufacturing.
- The next and last step is the total investment. After filling all the above particulars, The last thing you have to enter is the total number of workers employed in your enterprise and the total amount of money ( In lakhs) you have invested in your enterprise.
Documents Required for Udyog Aadhar:-
- Name & Aadhar number of the business owner.
- Document required as proof for SC, ST& OBC social category.
- Name of your organization (or) enterprise.
- Previous registration details of your enterprise.
- Type of organization that you own.
- Current Address & Account details.
- NIC code (or) National industrial classification code.
- The total number of workers employed in your organization.
- Current activities of your firm.
- Email ID and mobile number of the entrepreneur.
- PAN number and the total investment made in the organization by the entrepreneur.
Benefits of the Udyog Aadhar:-
- The exemption under the direct tax laws.
- Reduction in fee for filing patents and trademarks.
- Credit guarantee scheme.
- After getting registered with MSME, your business will get eligible for getting government scheme benefits which will include loans without guarantee, low- interest rates on loan, and easy loan.
- You will also get to enjoy other forms of subsidies that will help you in increasing your company’s revenue.
- Great concession in electricity bills.
More Information about Udyog Aadhar Registration / MSME Registration, Udyog Aadhar corrections, Udyog Aadhar update, Udyog Aadhar Application users can call on Udyog Aadhar Toll Free Number: 1800-180-6763 – a Udyog Aadhaar Toll Free Number or MSME toll free number or MSME Customer Care Number and Also Send Email on UA-MSME@GOV.IN