Aadhar card Unique Request Number - URN to know the e-Aadhar Card Status online, by filling the details of Aadhaar card Number and URN number on the Self-service Update portal- ssup
Aadhaar card has many mistakes in printing, for this UIDAI has made online portal to correct or update your aadhaar details,
When you make changes to your aadhaar card data, a unique request number (urn) is assigned to that change request.
Keep this number safe, so that you can track the update status online
How to know my Aadhar URN
• Collect the required documents of correction, such as name, age, gender, address.
• Go to this link aadhaar online update portal.
• After that you will see the two boxes, the first box is for aadhaar number and second is the phone number which you have registered.
• You will get the OTP after putting the required details; just enter the mobile number OTP,
Note: that OTP is valid for only 15 min
• After this, next step is which you want to update, just click on the box, it might be named, age, sex, address.
• After successfully uploading the document you will get the aadhar URN Number (update request number).
• Just save that number, it will be helpful in tracking the update status online