Baal Aadhar Card: Baal Aadhar card for children below the age of 5 years, you can apply from home.
Unique Identification Authority of India- UIDAI is providing Ball Aadhar for Children below the age of 5 years. Children will get more benefits through this Baal Aadhar card. For this parents can apply from home itself. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) issued Aadhar card is a very important valuable identity card in our country.
Aadhar is mandatory for everyone. In this case, UIDAI- Unique Identification Authority of India started a project of Baal Aadhar card for below 5 years of age children. Under this Baal Aadhar project, newborn babies are also eligible for this Aadhar card.
If anyone wants Baal Aadhar card should approach the nearby office for more information like enrollment biometric details for children.
Baal Aadhar is issued for free without any cost. In this time no need for biometric data,
meanwhile, In this corona pandemic situation no need to wait for hours in Aadhar enrollment centers. Without waiting you can book an appointment for Baal Aadhar card enrollment process for your child.
For Aadhar card Process to book an appointment enrollment details are given below
- First of all you need to login to visit the UIDAI official website https://uidai.gov.in
- After that click on the Aadhar card registration link,
- Then fill the details of name of the children, parent’s mobile number, email and other necessary details. Then you should fill the Aadhar application form, in that fill the details of your address place district state and following details.
- After that should click on to appointment button and then set the date for Aadhar card registration.
- Now you can select nearby Aadhar enrollment center, and then approach nearby enrollment center with needed applied things like children birth certificate, copy of parents Aadhar card and reference number should submit in the enrollment center.
Aadhar enrollment officer would verify all your submitted details and biometric data will take and added to Aadhar card for the children of the age of 5 years exactly.
If the child has age of below 5 years no need of biometric. Only photo will be taken.
For issuing Aadhar card, enrollment center agent should given the reference number, with that you can track the applicant Aadhar enrollment status, after completion of all these process, Baal Aadhar card will issued after 90 days.
Benefits of the Ball Aadhar card was children below the age of 5 years this Aadhar card will useful like identification card in airplane and in hotels
While it is mandatory for children joining in school for studies, this Baal Aadhar card number is useful in eligibility of many government schemes like midday meals in school etc. And also it is useful in all Government schemes
Post a Comment